March 03, 2005

Friends

Today i'd like to express my thoughts on the subject.

Ever wonder you'd feel blessed over the years to have some kindred connection to those you feel connected with and that you truly believe they are the ones for eternity.

In life, we go through the many ups and downs, "in and out too" - no pun intended (ops!), and we make friends through unsolicited ways to find out that, hey! you're cool, we can hang out and be friends, let's see come what may.

And so a friendship develop and blossom. One after another, many along the ways.

I used to have a very close knit group of pals, but over the ways, everyone's drifted in their very own ways and inevidently, we swayed! Every now and then, with occasional meet ups, the usual with some can't make it when planned or not even appearing the day to meet either with last minute committments or simply, the usual, "oh, i forgot! I am in the middle of something now." which leads to say the person can't make it.

But then, there'll be so much bickering and you can feel these are catfights than just an ordinary meet up of close knitted friends hanging out together? Worst, a time when one came late, and another ask, "why are you always late?". The reply create a shock effect with, "Its me what, this is who and what i am, if you are my friend, you have to accept who and what i am!" And then it happen, a quarrel erupted! No No No, this is not what i wanted, i like harmony, not mud wrestling, pie throwing in your face kind of confrontation.

After much consideration and doubtful thinking, i think there is a point too, it's a give and take situation. We accept who our friends are, and also, just for the part, a friend can still make change for the better to be more punctual, polite, less bickering & not put on his shield of armour to fight off any remarks made and everyone will lives happily ever after?

That night did not went on well if i can remembered. Nonetheless, we wish each the best.

Also, companionship is not to be force but it has to come from the heart, that the person look forward to the meet up and really enjoy the company of their friends.

There is so much to talk, to say, about friendship. One who does things and not ask to be return, i think that's golden. But not just for friends, we should all give and not wish to be waiting on the other end hoping for a pot of gold to come back. Be graceful, Be humble, Be polite, BE everything nice and you do get something in return, i guranteed it, YOU'D BE LOVED.

That's about it for now, for some will sure to say the "naginator's at it again"...

Lastly, Here's the Song for the Day. "That's What Friends Are For"

And I never thought I'd feel this way, And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say, That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away, Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today and then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came and opened me And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you And then for the times when we're apart

Well then close your eyes and know These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

TO LOVE & YOU"LL BE LOVED BACK.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger lierliar said...

Be graceful TO ME, Be humble TO ME, Be polite TO ME, BE everything nice TO ME and you do get something in return, I will guarantee , YOU'D BE LOVED by me! kekekekeke.... dun scold me pls.

I love your piglet cups to me... :) still finding something for you that you'll love as much as I love the cups...

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger Stylish P said...

my dear lier wong.

no prob for ur pitlet cuppie, if u wana get me stuff, well, there's always Gucci, LV around to source for good buys, there u have it, don say i didn't give hints alright, love ya LOADS.

hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home