February 09, 2006

Between 8th & 9th Feb 06

Dearest ALL bloggies for the THIRD TIME!

Ever felt totally frustrated when you've pen down all your thoughts for the day etc and when suddenly, your PC just went bersek & walah, POOF - GONE! SWITCH OFF... & for the third time, G! Give me a break, arg...

Anyway, here's trying again... Hopefully this time it ain't gona screw me up!

Sorry to put up with my inconsistency of blogging my thoughts for you all to read and to miss me all these while, my apologies please... I STILL MISS YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU ALL TOTALLY FOR SURE.

I, have finally left my "Hui2 Tou2 Chao3" company which i so loved and missed. Thou it pains me to leave within a year ripe, I think when you've got to go, you've got to go, adios!

I just want to let all my colleagues and friends who's been there for me, with me all these while to make day so enriching and fullfilled. It has been a wonderful time working and spending much time with all of you. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Of course, my Dear plays a BIGGER ROLE, for he is there for me, & I appreciate the support both mentally and physically. I will strive to do the best for my forth coming career and all the best to me, pray for me, wish me well and WE'LL ALL GROW TOGETHER.

I've got to hit the sack now, later got to wake up at 5.30am and to leave home at 6am for SGH Eye Center for mummy cornea op. It's just a day surgery and everything will go smoothly for Mummy Dearest. It's apparently a simple op and will only take the morning and a couple of hours. When it's done, I'll bring Mummy back home and leave for my ex-company to collect my claims and pay cheque.

Then off i go to see my Paris before heading home to celebrate my bro-in-law Birthday & LOU HEI again, YEAH! Love it, haha...

Thanks for reading and see ya around folks. Adios, it's zzz... time.

Love YOU ALL, Love Paris, Love Mummy & Love Dear. Nite Nite zzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home