Am I ON the RIGHT Track?
Another long period of M.I.A-ing, guess nobody really cares or bother in any way. All my friends & fellow working colleagues are either too busy with work draining themselves out from the normal working hours or too caught up with their each individual problems.I've struggle enough till date with my on-going freelance project that i ask myself; is it time, or it is time NOW that i have to, i had to do something about it.
I'd taken a full time career in a whole new aspect of jobscope starting in June the 1st. I'm looking very forward to it, i'd got the drive, i'd got the energy, i'd go the passion, nothing will beat me pants down of workload new or old and nothing is impossible to me, at least.
Somehow or rather, i'm having some different vibes from people close to my heart of this new found job. It's too early to say much ado nothing of which i'd yet to do and achieve. I only wished and prayed for the best of me and with all blessing showered me upon the job i'm to take.
Cheers to all who treasure me dearly and care much with feelings and emotions and support rendered over the past months and years, and i can only wish for more to come and strengthen what's been build over these past decade.
I love you all and GOD BLESS.

1 Comments:
I am one person lookin very much forward to your new posting!!! :) So are the others, I am sure you know who they are...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home