2nd January 2006 - BIG DAY!!!
Hello there world & welcome to my blog.Today is a significant day in my life, in my DEAR life, in BOTH OUR LIFES! Finally, at long last, our mindset made up, DONE!
Allow me to introduce a new member of the FAMILY - ********** (name), ops, name not confirm as yet, hehe.... We've just bought a puppy, ho ho ho... HAPPY NEW YEAR... haha...
Well... I won't reveal what dog it is. Maybe to allow my friends to speculate, to guess, i just wont reveal, not till this SAT, hehe...
Boy or Girl, hmm... Well, that's gona be a mystery too, ho ho ho...
Just to excited, imagine everywhere we go now, bedroom to kitchen, tv room to living room, etc etc etc... We just can't stop talking about my dear pup, we're overwhelmed! Damn it. Can't believe it still.
I bet my friends, colleague will be questioning me soon should they be reading my blog, hehe... All smiles folkies, give me till this Sat and you'll see my dear's pup picture. Yeeehaaaa...
A happy guy am I, gotta hit the sack, looking forward to this Sat to bring my dear pup back home sweet home, OUR HOME. Love it.
I'm in LOVE, so in LOVE with my pup, I LOVE MY DEAR, & I DEFINITELY LOVE MY NEW LOVE pup. I LOVE YOU ALL. It's my LOVE, OUR LOVE.
GOD BLESS.
I LOVE YOU!
PS: erm... by the way, u may keep all your comments to yourself too, thanks yo. hahaha... wahaha...heh heh heh...
PS PS: & i still love you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home