Happy Valentine's Day, POST!
Hello all,Here's wishing everyone who's in love a jolly Happy Valentine's Day, and Happy V Day to my Darl too & of cos Paris!
Before i begin, I just read my Darl's blog and he's saying after our sprint in the park with Paris, I've began to pant when Paris not, excuse me my Dear, you're the one who said, ok ok, slow down, don't let her run so much! Now who's biting! Just saying la!
Yesterday, I wanted to cook for Darl, to prep some steak or something. Called him a couple of times no answer, then call me back and I ask if Darl want me to cook dinner, too hassle he said. Well, it's alright, Darl suggested me to make the almond jelly instead, alrighty.
Darl did have a request too and that is Darl want a love shape almond jelly. So off I go hunting for the love tray etc, Went to Causeway point can't find, then went to ten mile junction Sheng Song, can't find too, so in the end, decided to buy those love plastic chocolate thingy, to hit 2 birds with 1 stone, keep the chocolate for Darl and use the tray for the almond jelly. I finally did it, while playing with Paris at home, it's a good afternoon, rather late afternoon too. & same ole same ole Paris with her mess with the newspaper, sigh. She'll come around hopefully... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Alright. Today, the 15th Feb, Weds, Darl took leave so we can spent time together with Paris and also, we're going to J.B to do a little shopping and makan session at Da Ma Hua Yuan for dinner before heading back to feed Paris.
It's going to be a fun trip for us, to spent time together etc, coffee session, thou Darl's not one to spend on designer coffee. But we'll see how it goes along then.
Have fun and till later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home