Saturday 17th June
Hey ALL,Guess what, i suddenly realise i've posted my office desk before so do ignore my last post to show my deak AGAIN! Duh!
Every morning when you go to work, you get to meet all types of different people. This very Friday morning, I so happen to spot this girl, quite pretty, not too bad, not that "lian" looking, dress quite alright. And then all good points starts tumbling down the moment she took her first step out of the NE-Line and alight together with me at BQ Station.
People might mistaken her for the infamous wife of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". At such young age, at least to me, she can swing one hand freely and the other swinging her bag as well, like an autie going market, I SO HATED THESE AUNTIES! Usually what I do, i'll use my bag and let their flying hands hit me, quickly swift my bag aside, hold my private parts, stop there motionless, and stare at them.They usually will quickly retract them flying arms and did a "OH!" expression, and either some will continue to walk or some will stand there, and I'll just walk past them. Idiot! This young creature, I so did the same to her, but she never stop or look back. Instead, I can't be bother and just continue my walk and past her, and did ALL THE SUPERMODEL WALK, by keeping both your arms closely lock by the side, hands clench a lil softly and gracefully. Why can't people walk proper, and especially better lookers! Pitiful indeed. No Style, No Grace, Stupid People. For those reading my blog, if you want to learn to walk the right way. See more international runwawy shows of big names designers! Get it.
Just a couple of days ago, receive a "SUMMER" e-mail from XX, & on thursday, I spotted an ad similar to XX's pic. Is it pure coincidence, or rather, I did have a shot like that too, that was when Darl & Me first wore out Camper shoe going out, and sent a pic to XX when she's around. Genius, how fun was that.
Feeling a lil blue while heading out to dinner with my friends Cheryl & Junie on thursday night, I took this shot from the bridge. It's kind of nice in a way, thou not that sharp, but I guess it's that spur of the moment feel. Do you all like it?Then over dinner we had sakae sushi for dinner and head next door Billy Bombers for dessert and sodas. Not that great a dessert for sure, and so noisy! Here's what we had anyway. We left at about 10pm-ish cause my friend Junie is holidaying Hong Kong the next morning flight 6am+, and she's just been promoted & gotten herself a permanent job with quite a good salary package at a raw age of 23! DISGUSTING! Anyway, be happy with yourself, your work, your friends, your family and your loves ones, cause nothing can replace these happiness within.
Keep the cool, hope for the better and BEST and of cause, live life to the fullest. Love & Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home