May 17, 2006

M.I.A again!

Yo Gorgeous everybody...

So much had happen over the past months, weeks etc.

People come & go, & people can come one day & not come the next day, PERIOD! What's becoming of Singapore's labour work ethics etc. Well, i can't blame them when they realise the work is just not right for them, we know who they are, 3 cheers.

Alright, back with my happenings and comings.

I've left my last per say job, and now venturing into something NEW, and i must say I am really quite happy to land myself this job as it's been sort of a "WANT" & "NEED" to get my foot in "the" door before I can SOAR! Awards aside, creative is my area, I've always like to come out with immaculate ideas what so eva to the advertising world. Here I am, finally engage in such foreign grounds with rooms, rather, I don't give myself rooms to grow! I must achieve, conquer, conjure, own, unify, noticeable & tame this new adventure. In other words, ACCOUNT myself in all respective area. Rather, maybe conjure is kind of "black", but don't we all have a little "dark-side" in our head to begin with, haha.

Ok, can't write too much, working thou, just spare my thoughts for a lil bit. Till later, will report more.

Of cos, my Darl is fine, thank you and OUR PARIS is still the gem in our eyes, the precious of all. You guys may read up in my Dear's blog too, hehe. Cheers mate.

Till later.

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home