2weeks Done!
It has been a good 2 weeks, totally exhausted, but I couldn't have done better if not for my Love's support and care, and of cos, missing my Paris so much too.Not forgetting too, my courageous colleague emma who's been doing a great job, multi tasking her way here, there, everywhere. Period. She's totally beat up in her job scope and been even blamed for stuff which she didn't do, and guess who's the baddie. I thought employee should backed and cared for their employee, bet you know who that is now.
I am away and gone for a good period of 2 weeks. Please, for those who's missing me already, do send me an sms, i'll try to sms back and call you if it's really urgent. Thanks pals.
Till later, for those having Monday Bad Vibes and Blues, do hang on there alrighty.
Love you all, love Darl, love Paris. luppy lupz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home