December 30, 2008

Get Up And Dance NOW!!!

You've got to be kidding me with these guys doing their DANCE MOVES.

TO DIE FOR... Gosh

Erm... reason why I blog in broad daylight! Well, besides the point that MOST of my fellow colleagues are on leave, not many people around, boss is not around, my superior, well, and for me, still working hard ...

I JUST WANT TO PUT ON SOME GROVVY MUSIC TO PICK ME UP. And FOUND THIS.

LOVELY, it just instantly PICK ME UP! The Moves Are Crazy, C R A Z Y! I am so going to get this music clip and their album. Well, maybe buy the album and pass on to my niece who's a great fan of this group, download the tracks on my iShuffle and enjoy it.

WOW! ENJOY... I AM.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Daniel Lim said...

buy for yr niece??

pass to me first!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home