Never The Same Again...
It's sad when you're so involved and passionate about something in your workplace and that workplace which somehow or rather had been your 2nd home now has become an office dent.What is wrong with people these days.
I guess it somehow got to do with the economic downturn. Sorry, did I just said that. How can that be. Everyone is still shopping, guess it's afterall the festive season and you need to spent, you need to spent and you just need to spent.
Do we somehow had a choice, well, certainly. To each his own, but we really got to watch what you spent really. Thus, to spent only the required, I think I am so slapping myself in the face, make it a double smack! PIACK PIACK. Sorry, I am shallow, I am very very shallow. I can't help it, I love beautiful things, I adored beautiful things, and I want to be beautiful, pardon my words, gorgeous then. HEY, what's wrong with beauti-fucking-ful, hadn't you heard of Beautiful Boys, haha... Ops, sorry, I side track again.
YES... Where I last mentioned. WORKPLACE.
And so, this workplace is a goner, gone with the fucking wind. It's sad. I've had many good times with my fellow colleagues there, the good ones, the bad ones, and acting ones, and know how to skive work and OH I AM FUCKING BUSY ones... Oh well, we do see them around, and "Honey! You think I'm the only blind one around! There are SPY EYES lor, batteries not included!"
It will be missed when the times comes. Then I can hear both my pretty girls screaming at me...
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO... DO... DO...!"
This 2 preeeeeeeeeetty gals are really something, ONE is making the POSSIBLE dream to fullfill her "2 Dot 2 Screws" and another is well on her way to international stardom, the earlier one had her 5/10/ or many minute fame, but the fame must go on... And she have the energy and courage and all she needs to get it done, you go girl.
Oh, side track again. YES. OK, I want...
erm... actually I might need someone to really slap me in the face and tell me...
LOOK! You are good in THIS THIS THIS THIS and THAT, so what the FUCK are you doing with your LIFE!
Directions is important, I am an old fuck now, and I can't just like decide to do something and then realise it's not me? I want my next career change to be grounded for life. Passionate of what I can do and provide for, to excel and do well and hope to make my millions and get MY OWN HOME. That would be ideal isn't it so.
WOW, well said. Then, i guess I may just need that extra luck to go further and excel.
God, give me your courage and blessing for me excel and do well in my career with all the love I am getting from all my loved ones and YOU. You will be my guiding light, to lead, to innovate, to push me to my limits and show what I am capable of doing.
Till then.
Cherish the present and make good with what you have. Provide Love, Give Love and You'll Get Love.
XO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home