October 15, 2005

M.I.A Apologies

Dear Blog and friends.

It's been quite awhile since my last blog, i'll try all means in the future to commit as much to this blog of mine.

It's been 4 months since i start my new journey of taking a full time job. It's been tough i won't denied it. Too tough at times am wondering, is this gona work out for me? I needed help, i needed assistance, i needed the support, i needed all the love i can get from my closest kin, family, friends, colleagues and my only loved one.

If i'm gona start talking about my work, it'll be endless guaranteed. I don't think it's fair to make people read it, cause afterall, WHO doesn't have their problems in their work. Some of us do, some perhaps not, those are the lucky ones. I wish them the best.

I have been blessed with much love from those around me, who've given me the chance to know them, to feel them and to touch them in my very own ways. I am a very sentimental kinda guy, emotional at times and rather melancholy for those who really knows me. And for those who cant get enough of me, i love surprises and giving surprises, hehe... Well.... haha... shssssss....

Alright, I don't think I'm very sound now. Maybe i am tired and perhaps i'll hit the sack, and every nite before i sleep, i say my prayers for ALL those around me, close to me, in my heart, to pray for their career and work, their family, friends and loved ones too.

Goodnite to all my dearest ones. Come what may. Peace.

XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home