July 17, 2006

M.I.A again. OPS!

Yo! Goodness, I've been M.I.A AGAIN! How can that be! I've wanted to update periodically with coming events and happening what so ever and then there's nothing. Erm... Did i ever mention my PC at home is down, down down down. Thus, every time I'm home, i'm relatively browsing through my piles of magies and maybe fiddling here there, packing some stuff, clearing the mess and not having to "ballet" myself out my room every day in day out. You guys have no idea, for those who are in the know, they do get it.

Nonetheless, I'll try to upload as much as possible la.

And then, I realise one of my silent reader by the name of Lier Liar, who's been holidaying with her beau has video reel in her blog, how cool is that, I've been trying to find ways to update our PARIS reel but just dono where and how to do it, she's cool siah, not bad at all, not bad in fact, way to go babe. Also, do get well babe, heard that you're not feeling too great the past week, or should I say, the ONE week. Hope you're gona score too with your new job if you're starting TODAY. GOOD LUCK BABE, ALL THE BEST YO. Luppy Lupz.

Will read/hear from you soon too, ciaos love.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 AM , Blogger lierliar said...

Wei!!!

Lookin' thru all the comments in your blog, I've been your most vocal reader leh!

I feel so maligned!!!

Thanks for your concerns. Everybody has been really kind to me when my personal luck is so down :)

Teach you how to upload videos when we meet for dinner yah? I wanna see Paris's dog antics too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home