September 19, 2006

PARIS Wonder

It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog once again... Been said that a long time, will always update and then, I gone missing yet again...

Nonetheless, for this special day, thou I should had posted it yesterday - Monday. I have one great news to shout out, here goes...

Once upon a time... haha... ok ok...

Sunday night (Monday 18 Sept 06 wee hours - 4pm+), woke up feeling thirsty. Got up bed, I think Paris woke up by me, head's up looking at me, stroke her "go back to bed", and she listen to me, head down. Walk to the kitchen, standing before the fridge while about to open it, felt something soft which i've stepped on. "Damn it, NOT CROACHES!", hate that soft flat feeling. Shivers run through my spine! Since it's dark which I didn't switch on the light anyway, I heeled walk, so as not to further squash the "liquidity" on my feet, to switch on the lights!

Surprise! It ain't no croaches! It's PARIS POO! One tiny little poo's out of the newspaper (anyway, when my girl poo, she usually will twirl and turn many rounds and usually end up with poo around her - ain't dogs the same, well, some maybe not...) & I happen to step on! I didn't even get angry, in fact, i SMILE and tears almost run in, even now while typing this, I felt the adrenalin rush to go back and hug my little girl.

Well, other than poo, she peed too, a small paddle side by side to her other 3 mini poo! Haha... I clean with smile all the way, wet the cloth with white vinegar and clean my feet as well.

Hmm... What's the big deal you guys must be asking (I sometimes can be quite out of context actually), the fact is that, while my Dear and me was asleep, our little girl, woke up, jump down the bed, went to the kitchen in the dark, PEED & POOED! And then came back to our room, jump onto our bed, and continue her dreamscape! LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER!

This prove to say, our little girl is PAPER TRAINED FINALLY (hopefully!!!)! So happy. Told Dear in the morning and amazed we were indeed! Words can't describe the JOY I had within...

Anyway, that's about it for now... Till later...

I'll also post the picture of our makan session in JB a week back too. Have a great day if you're reading this. Cheers.

Love Paris, Love Dear, Love you all too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home