May 07, 2007

Of Jacket & Factory Worker

Hello there. I'm back again. What can is say, either I'm hot on my blogging or am I just simply too much time to spare.

Just hang up the phone with Darl cause Darl want to quit the chat and quickly video our girls Paris and Vienna pawing a flyer cockroach which happen to fly through the fan and cut its wings, thus, unable to fly, landed itself under our girls paw. Seems like the girls are having a good time, at least they are ganging up against the pest. Haha... sounds fun, can't wait to see the clip tomorrow.

Oh. What do you think of this denim jacket. I got for Linzbo for her Birthday present this year 2007. Thou it's still way early, but then, when you know of something this good and nice and fitted when she put on, you just can't denied not getting it. Isn't it suave, ops, i meant pretty. It does look good on the model (from Hong Kong) too and the look put together by moi for Central Fashion Week last April. I just collected the CD from my A.D today and go through the pictures, I must say, the photography is not that great with weird angles and all, they are not even full frontal shots. I mean, this is a fashion show, at least have the decency to snap frontal shots instead of low-high angles which cuts here or there and doesn't do justice to both the models and the clothes. ANYWAY!... WHATEVER!... I ain't the one hiring the photographer, thus, "no say evil", just say, "Oh! So Nice". Yup. Come on, let's sing along now with Black Eye Peas now... "Shut Up just Shut Up, Shut Up..." Enjoy the picture.


And then, thou I kind of know somehow inside, my dressing today will sure to receive some acid tongue comments and I was spot on. "FACTORY WORKER", really! Really? I meant, is it that bad? Since it's that bad, I snap myself with the glass reflection whilst waiting for train to arrive at Dhoby Ghaut. I think it's not entirely F.W ya, it's just rough looking that's all. It's a shirt with epaulettes and front pocket, and then I tuck in my shirt and till end day, then I rolled up my sleeve to have the tough look. I think I look not great, but at least, good and neat and proper. Don't you think so? Haha...


Anyway. I am alright. You can't win all the time, sometimes, you just got to let go and give your colleagues the chance to boo you. I bet they loved it I can tell you that for sure. Alas, time flies and after blogging this, I'm off the road to dreamland, please.

There's plenty more coming ahead. Watch out there. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home