a MAC beginning
Wow! What do ya know. I've never expect myself to own a MACBOOK and finally, after much convincing myself and with Darl's persuasion. I FINALLY DID IT. Thanks to Darl who made this possible for me. I LOVE YOU. "hehe"Well, maybe for some, it's nothing, but I guess only for those who understand what's going inside my head, to own a beauty like this. WOW! It's gorgeous! Sleek and oh so lovely! Yes!
LOL! Ok, alright, enough said then, but you hadn't any idea what I went through when buying this very first MACBOOK of mine. Well, I shan't go into details, just let it sleep.
And for now, here's my 2 gorgeous girls-PARIS & VIENNA pictures I snap with my nokia phone and bluetooth into my MACBOOK to create this montage. Ain't they lovely and adorable. Simply out of this world. DADDY D & K LOVES YOU 2 GORGEOUS DARLINGS!

That's about it for now, it's getting late and I'm off to bed soon with Darling D and my 2 precious Paris & Vienna.
Adios. Nitey nite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home