November 05, 2006

November Galore!

How time flies! It's been a year since the birth of our dear Paris and this month, it marks not one but 2 birthdays, actually, it's more than 2, I'll elaborate.
But before I start to elaborate further, I just want to congratulate my dear LinzyQueen & Jean with her new foung LOVE - PEKING, a Jack Russel girl, born on the August 9. Darl & me went over one weekend and visit their love nest in redhill. Very cozy and Peking's got the whole room by herself. She's a wired Jack Russel apparently, and a fireball indeed. Peking love the toy we got her and a beef rib bone, don't know if the 2 mummies ever gives Peking the bone or not.
And then, November 2nd mark our dear Paris Birthday, since the day we bought her home in January 2006, she's grown from a not that a ugly duckling to a beautiful gorgeous swan! Indeed, she's transformed over the months and to our surprise, she's really grown to become an immaculate full fletch Silky Terrier girl. We are happy for what she has become today, to be with us and to spend time with us and Vienna as well.
Of course how can I not give credits to my beloved too for taking great care of our 2 girls and here's the result of my Dear's effort with Paris coat's soft, silky and beautifully groom - pardon the haircut, I think I kind of ruin her side-look, but people can still recognize it's a silky, so that's not too bad. I kind of snip away most of the black coat and let her have her inner colour showing more.
On the 2nd of November also mark one of my ex-colleague birthday too, Caroline! She even remember it's my Paris birthday too, so fun!
November 4th is my Darl's Birthday, unfortunately, no photographs is allowed as it was deem not sightly enough to expose us all, sob sob! But I can post a Walnut Birthday Cake which we bought for my Darl to blow candle and make the ultimate birthday wish! Click Click, took more photographs too! Still can't show too!

Also, back on the 2nd was my current colleague Adrian's birthday too. He's going ROME for a 2 week leave break with his girlfriend, how sweet!

Then on Saturday, Vienna's took her final 3 vaccination and the Vet was saying, now you all can bring her go down and interact with other dogs and people already and we're like, erm... we already did. Ops! The Vet is a nice lady, very attentive, thou she kind of mistook Vienna as a Maltese instead of a Toy Poodle, but we believe our Vienna's a Toy Poodle for sure. Assurance came after one of the vet's staff told us, her Toy Poodle also look like that when young, but in due time, the Toy Poodle identity with eventually evolve, we can't wait for the day. However, Vienna's still rather small size for a 3 month old pup, we would like her to keep to small size but not that small, no matter what size she's to become, we will still love her and Paris too.

On Sunday afternoon, Darl & I decided to head out to West Mall to catch a movie "The Covenant". There's really nothing to shout about for this movie except the eye candy college boys and their naked shower scene, that's all. The rest, I just don't get the "kung fu" fighting throwing what looks like power in water balls form. Had our dinner, went Lot 1 to buy Ester-C 500 Vitamins pills for our 2 precious and heads home!

I hope I'll be able to tell you more in my next blog, till then. Love ya all.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger fox said...

hahaha! you know us so well!!! yes we have yet to give Peking the bone because that's the Precious Prize!! and to get that she must pee and poo accurately for 1 week straight!!

hurhur..

for more pics of our little one, please go to: www.livejournal.com/users/teef

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home