October 01, 2006

From Friday to Weekend to Brand New Monday 2 October 2006

Why the long title you must be wondering, well, obviously it says it all right. From Friday night working my #%@ off till late, spending my weekends with my 3 beloved and a Monday so new i hadn't a clue what to expect for myself, I guess I'll just wait and see... will sure to follow up. And today we celebrated a colleague's birthday, Evelyn. She's one great babe I must say, trendy, savvy and really a nice girl. Happy Birthday To You la, Evey.

Friday night... I really think it's not healthy to work so late through the night, not especially on Fridays, not even from Mondays till Fridays & even weekend. It's not productive at all. Mind you, it's not the matter if your work load exceeds your capacity (sometimes you don't have a choice when work load pours in like meteor showers) & you can't escape it. But there's just endless work to be done, if you're happy with it, fine! But what happens if it takes a toll on you? Your life will be affected in a very big way. I shan't go into details... Life goes on, & look on the bright side.

"Nua-ster Weekend" retreat! What can I ask for more when I see my 3 beloved. These are my treasures other than my MUM, my family, siblings, nieces & nephews & of cause my dearest of friends. Watch a few of my favourite TV Reality Show - "Project Runway" & "American Top Model" and soak myself in dreamland for my Saturday to spend to my Paris & Vienna.

Paris has been a good sister to Vienna, they even sleep together in the crate like what my Darl said. It's amazing. Thus before hitting the sack on Sat night, i spend a little time with them in the kitchen just to see how they move into the crate, settle in on the soft towel bed and snuggle together. Here's an adorable picture to show you all. From under the kitchen cupboard to the crate.
On Sunday, we decided to give Vienna her first shower. So tiny she was during shower, but she never fuss at all with all over her face, unlike Paris, kept shaking and trying to get off the tap! Poodles are water dogs actually, said Darl. Well, Vienna did tried to run away from the hair dryer whist trying to get her dried up. Here's a picture of her after she's fully dried & fluffed. Looking really adorable and smell so nice. Love it. Here's Vienna Firs Shower on Sunday 1 October 2006.
And of cause, not neglecting Paris, she's forever jumpy and happy to see me and always bugging me to play "fetch" with her, every now and then, when I refuse to play with her, she'll thought I get bored with "that" particular toy and she'll go running to get her next play toy to play with me. What a girl! Here's Paris taking a rest sitting pretty by her daddy K painting, hehe...
Then Vienna is such a lazy girl, always sleeping. I guess small pup need to sleep alot for their size, she's afterall just 2 months plus only, actually, we don't have her actual birthdate as yet, the seller said to sent us but till Saturday, nothing came in, text him also no reply. I so refuse to call the person, will wait if Vienna's card coming at all or not, then to give the person a call. Here's Vienna's lazy Sunday. Our sleepy beautiful girl.
That's all for now, till next time. Enjoy life, work but don't over worked yourself. Spend quality time with all your loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home