Busy Day @ Work! Missing Paris, Vienna & Dear
You know what! I just wrote like for the past 15 minutes of text, just kept going on and on and on about work. Then to realise, what am I doing. I decide to erase them all and lighten up.Yes, I'm rather tied up and busy with work. So much to do, so little time, it always seem TIME is the main factor for these reasons. Nonetheless, we must brave ourselves to counter it, if you don't, who does! And who does it better than me, I certainly hope to excel and give the best I give.
Then, I have my Paris, Vienna and Darl to fall back to. I missed them all during work, constantly thinking of them all. Paris is on my screen wall paper, and Vienna is on my mobile screen wall paper, & I have my Darl in my heart, I am the luckiest guy in the world!
I think my eyes are going on strikes! Don't think can hold any longer. But I must give credits to my Darl, for the effort, the time, the care and the tender loving showered on Paris, now Vienna and ME. I love you.
Nite Nite my beautiful princess and daddy K missing you girls. Love You ALL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home