October 05, 2006

Blood-shot EYES!

For 2 nights, 2 days straight in a row. I've been working till the wee hours of the night with my 2 fellow colleagues doing press check for a client's brochure.

Everything's great. Colours intact, intense, consistency. Well, basically, I'm missing my sleep. That's how i derive with this blood-shot eyes thingy.

However, last night, my colleague drove my other colleague and myself to Old Airport road food center for our dinner. We really had a good time, bonding and all, chatting every other things that pops out, be it personal & office matters, mentally challenge and anything under the sky. Great bonding interaction.

That's all for this project. Forthcoming ones would be sometime later for the year end calender for sure. that'll be more days and nights as it's more pages to collate together. Till later...

I really do need my sleep. Missed my 3 Darlings. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home