October 07, 2006

The HAZE Attach - Inside & Out

It's been pretty much hazey for the past few days, and it became worst on Friday and even on Saturday as well. You can smelt the burnt in the thin air you breathe! It's really harmful and you can get sick. MC anyone? Ops! My throat and nose is hurting already, slightly coughing too. Is that a sign calling? MC MC MC MC MC... We'll see about that.

On Saturday morning, our routine goes unchanged! Morning frisbee game with Paris and Vienna, follow by Dear buying the papers and back home. The haze is still very much around us and not much sunshine too. Bad bad weather.

Come afternoon, we decided we hadn't gone out much for the last 3 weeks, thus, the excuse to purchase a pair of watch lead us to town. We didn't get out watches as the regular person from the shop wasn't around. We'll go back again when she's back, she's the aunt of my very good friend. Just not comfortable to purchase a watch from other people.

Then, I've also been invited to attend a fashion show in the mall. I must say, the haze had gotten into the mall too. The show's rather "dry" and it wasn't pack with people seated at all. I'd say only about 45% of the seats are taken, while the rest of shoppers stand behind this silk screen thingy separating from the invited guest to the norm shoppers. A couple of pretty faces didn't excite me at all but one of my favourite models was in the show and that pleases me, in fact, she was the ONLY CHINESE girl in the show! Show end and we're both starving for food. This is our lunch & dinner in fact. Ops, forgotten to snap a pic to show what we had. Claypot curry and claypot mixed vegetables, yum yum. I guess anything is yummy when you're hungry.

Time flies and decided to head home. Shop at Isetan Scotts, didn't manage to get anything although there's a up to 80% discount of Hugo Boss merchandise. Saw a green knit sweater from Polo Ralph, kind of want to buy it, but think maybe I don't really need it. But it's really nice! Damn it! Then there's the nice green bermudas, really cool design, and the sweater from Adidas, shoes, Agnesb tote bag (cotton & a good size for me to carry), and so many more... If only I can get my hands on them. If only, haha...

It's late now, time check 10.58pm. I can still smell the burnt in the air and my eyes hurt. Other than my eyes hurt, my heart hurts as well. What can I say, let's just say something happen in the house, and it involves our precious little princess Vienna. It wasn't intentional but it seems like I have to take full responsibilities on what had happen in that flash of moment. I guess that's life and it's happening all over again. You don't use the word "HISTORY" for no reason you know.

Alas, my eyes are tired, thou would love to watch a movie before I hit the sack or do some reading. The haze is making me real sick and emotionally, I am not myself now. I'm going to rest for now. Till later.

Night you all. Love & Peace, GOD BLESSED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home