May 06, 2007

Vienna Shaking Hand Now!


Hey there.

What do you know. After many weeks of trying to coax our little Vienna to shake hand with treats, TODAY, she finally did it, HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! Yeah. So happy, she finally did it. My anxiety just can't control myself, totally overwhelmed with joy and excitment and Darl also try and Vienna also shook Darl's hand too. So proud of her now. Above showing a picture taken at 10.30pm after my shower and now immediately blogging it.

Oh! The week's gone so fast I can hardly catch my breath! Talk to Linzbo via MSN and realise she's going forth with a BIG HUGE PROJECT, so proud of this gusto girl too, and can't wait to see end results when it finally became a reality. Akan Datang baby.

Also, chat a little with Xiao Xiao yesterday late night till past midnight to this morning. Thou, we didn't chat much as she's waiting for "FANG TAI" to come and then they'll head to London and stay in some hip hotel apparently, of cos compliments of Fang Tai as he's such a dear steward-dess! Ops, haha... He's really an adorable guy and one of Xiao Xiao best pal around.

And then, I think I'm going nuts as I've just e-shopping about 90Pounds of stuff, 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags, and will have Xiao Xiao sent back the package to me. It's really worth the price for 2 pairs of shoes as I can hardly find shoes I like in Singapore and either too X or the design simply sucks, BIG TIME. Xiao Xiao got me a pair for my birthday from my previous blog which i've posted the picture and the quality is really good, thus, I have the confidence that the shoe I purchase are gona be good too. Can't wait for them to arrive. haha.... But of cos, the delivery will take a few days before reaching Xiao Xiao and then will depend when our dear Xiao Xiao is free to send the package back to me, yeah!

Alright, I can't blog too much and too long. There's so much I want to say here, like for example, I wanted to show my VM display in CENTRAL (a shopping mall above clarke quay MRT) for both Secretary Week and Mother's Day but there's work to be done via photoshop, the cropping and layout etc. Till later alrighty, I will definitely put them up to show you guys.

Till later, Adios, Nite NIte and American Next Top Models is coming up next at 11pm. Cheerios.

xoXOxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home