May 15, 2007

New TV! New Sweater! New Beginning?

Hello there,

Well! I must admit, it's been a lazy weekend for not being blogging and updating much information of the going ons in my life, and Darl, and of cause our 2 precious Darlings, Paris & Vienna.

Saturday, anything up? Of cause, it's doggie treats day for those stray dogs. Darl's been really nice since last weekend. Making a sumptous meal of BROWN RICE & CHICKEN for them in the woods to have a good meal at least once twice a week. This Saturday, i've take some shots of it. Actually, I did the cooking of Brown Rice, and Darl did the cutting up of chicken. It's a shared effort, but the thoughts are all HIS to credit. My Darl's an angel, a kind soul, to me, to our 2 precious and even to the strays.


Other than this, apparently, Darl's been also buying off treats and products from a doggie website in aid of those dogs who needed medical attention and shelter. I don't really know the website, sorry to say, but I"m all supportive in whatever he's intending to do with buying stuff to help them. What a fantastic person, ain't that so.

Oh. Darl also celebrated Mother's Day with the family at this CDAN club thingy in Bukit Gombak area, right next to the Driving Centre, and spent a hefty $407 for 6 adults and 2 children. That's an expensive meal, but so long Darl is happy, I am too. Darl also manage to bring back some extra food whom the family couldn't finish, for dinner later. It's really quite salty and soggy too by the time we got back home to oven heat it. I ate it all. Really really really hungy, before that, I even had a bowl of Dou Suan, yummy!

Not forgetting to mention, before heading home, I was at the Library loaning 3 books. 1 book about stitching and embroidery, 1 book about website and 1 book about fashion. And when Darl finally came back to meet me, Darl decided to browse at Harvey Norman. Next thing before we knew it, Darl bought a HD Ready LCD TV - a 37" Sharp Aquos, WOW! Oh... we're going to change our 32" TV to 37" TV, how cool is that, and its a SHARP. And so, the 32" TV will end up at my place, for my mum and family members cause apparently, Darl said the FAT 29" TV is too dangerous to have on the weak TV console I had for years. We'll move it next week to my place, hehe... Thanks Darl.

At night, my dear frend missy Ru and Ben Ben, came to visit us. And dear Missy Ru got me a green sweater from H&M, so cool, i simply love it. It's XS size thou, the sleeves work for me but it seems like I can't possibly zip up or I'll end up looking like a dumpling. Very very sensitive look, thus, I can never zip up this jacket if I were to wear it out. Haha... Thanks Ru. And Missy Ru gotten Darl a multi container M&Ms from NYC, apparently she went to the store and had a great time. Feasting both visually with the sound and sight and of cause, CHOCOLATES! Forgot to ask if there's any pictures to see. By the way, Missy RU just came back from the SINGAPORE DAY event thingy at NYC Central Park. Way to go!


Back on Sunday, didn't do much except went out to Plaza Sg to get an additional set up box for our tenant and also to Sim Lim Square to get the DVD-RW+ for our TV recordings when we can't catch it. And everytime we're near Sim Lim, Darl will not missed to get the renown and famous GOLF BALL Size Pineapple tart at $13.50 each, for us at home - ONE tub and 3 tub for the office colleagues. My Darl's pampering the colleagues as well too.

Also, while walking towards Sim Lim Square, we happen to pass by this edgy building. I supposed it's a campus or something, quite nice really, thou it's dark and all with holes, rahter unique. This building should be feature in Wallpaper or architectural Digest actually. Hope someone will sent this over to them and show the world, SINGAPORE is here to stay. We've got talent and we've got style.


Finally gotten home, bath our 2 precious Darling, puff them up nice and silky/ That's one weekend over and back working on Monday.

As for Today, other than, dismantling the VM at Central in the morning and having blister my thumb. Its press check for 1 DL and 1 Booklet for Suntec. By the time I got back to office was already 9pm. Try to clear some work, sent some emails and heading home.

Tomorrow am going to meet up with my ex-colleagues for dinner and then having to chat with my dear Linz for some work. I can't say much now, and I do hope, this will turn out well. We'll see about that. In the meantime, I've got to tuck in for the day. Cheers and I do apologise for this super long blog, Haha... Do Enjoy!

XO

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger Daniel Lim said...

it's not leftover food la... too much & i'd brought xtra bk

rare for darl to bloG so 'chronologically'

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Stylish P said...

Ops! Kena from Darl liao. AMENDMENTS IMMEDIATELY. HeHe... & World Peace...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home