August 22, 2007

Happy 8th Anniversay Dear

Wow WOW Wow...

It's been a cool 8th years together.

Memories still fresh as we both recalled that very day when we met up at GNC.

"Are you a AH-BENG!" Gosh! Am I? haha...

So to speak, Darl actually meant, you look like Ah-BENG! Double GOSH GOSH!

And where are we today.

Our EIGHTH YEARS TOGETHER. Coming TWO for Paris & just pass ONE for Vienna.

Happy Happy Anniversay Darl.

I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE jiejie PARIS
&
I LOVE meimei VIENNA.

xoxoxoxoXOXOXOXOxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Blogger 布萊恩 said...

Happy Anniversary guys~
the first time i met u guys,
Mr. K you seem unfriendly,
ah-beng? abit lo haha
especially with ur high-lighted hair :p

but still,
really proud of you guys being together for 8years! wow, tat's some figure man, hehe

hugz hugz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home