May 30, 2007
Hi there, there's way too much LOVE going on with my Darl, and OUR 2 gorgeous little pretty girls, Paris & Vienna. I am, after all, still very much your guy-next-door, with a great personality, a good heart, having a great style and also someone you'd definitely like to bring home to meet your folks. Ops, I AM TAKEN! FOR LIFE! I LOVE YOU DARL, & daddies LOVE OUR 2 delightfully gorgeous girls Paris & Vienna.
Previous Posts
- Sleepless in Woodlands
- 我要的幸福...
- 發奮圖強,勇敢前進!
- Of Happiness, Sadness & Melancholy
- A World of Differences...
- Thursday 17 May 2007 - CONGRATULATIONS
- New Hair Do & with FRESH NEW LUCK!
- New TV! New Sweater! New Beginning?
- Lunch Starvation, Dinner Hunger & Central VM Part 1
- Of Jacket & Factory Worker
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home