May 17, 2007

Thursday 17 May 2007 - CONGRATULATIONS

First of all. Congratulations SAM, you've make your mark and name for year 2007, well done and good for you. Congratulations on your winning of this year's ELLE fashion award 2007. And kudos to the rest of the winners too.

I was suppose to go with Sam to the award party but unfortuntely, Thursday has always been a really bad day as I need to do recruitment of ads etc. But nonetheless, I still wished him the best and I knew inside, YOU"RE GONA WIN ANYWAY and HE DID! SO PROUD of him. Unfortunately, Shaun's not in SG to celebrate with him but I know they're 2 hearts in ONE.

I hope there'll be many pictures taken of him going up the stage to receive his award and for sure it's bound to appear in the forthcoming issue of SG Elle mag. We'll wait and see and i'll definitely post him pic here too. A charmer really!

These days, being much influenced by Darl and youtube been really kind to have loads of music clips for me watch endless and then with Darl teaching me of downloading the clips and keep for future references and inspiration if required.

Now, I'm watching STING - SEND YOUR LOVE music clip. I feel in love with this song when he sang it in the VIctoria Secrets Fashion show 2005, with Supermodel Gisele Bunchen struting down the glittering sequins and star-dusts runway with huge huge angelic wings that mesmerise me to no return. And the fashion-y part of STING was him wearing a long pants-skirt and dancing away. Quite a character, quite a man really, and the song, it all works perfectly, really really fall in love with this song. I'm always sending my LOVE to my Darl and of cause my 2 precious gorgeous girls too. LOVE YOU DEAR.

Alright, I can't blog any longer, got to catch some sleep. And finally, here's the montage of my VM display done for Mother's Day which I finally manage to montage it earlier when realise I've yet to done so and post it for my dear friends to see my work. Hope you all will like it as much as I do, after much breathing in the toxic white spray paint and got myself tann under the pipping hot sun. Enjoy, and Friday is here and I'll be seeing my Darl and my 2 girls too. Can't wait already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home