May 16, 2007

New Hair Do & with FRESH NEW LUCK!

& Finally!

I rid of my puffy hair and gone almost GI. Gone back home and had hokkien noodles - fattening stuff! Apparently, today is my third sis Birthday, didn't manage to get back early to celebrate with her, but the family did. By the time I got back, she's already left and a piece of chocolate cake was left for me. For sure I'll get my sis a birthday present, just not sure what to get her for now...

Took my shower, still bloated with food and drink. Realise Darl sms me asking me to snap a pic of my new hair do for Darl to see. Did it and reply me wanting me to BLEACH my hair. I don't think I've gotten the guts now to do it, I ain't no young gun no more, rather like to stick with my much complimented pitch-black hair. We'll see how it goes...

And once again, here's Paris & Vienna, using my mobile phone to snap it. So adorable, my gorgeous girls, missing them EVERYDAY, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTES, EVERY SECONDS, and of cause my Darl too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home