May 23, 2007

Of Happiness, Sadness & Melancholy

Wednesday 23rd May 2007.

Happy Birthday Isaac Koh, my nephew of 5 years old today.

Having discard my work load and headed home at 6.25pm, the shark is still swimming and I'm already making my move. Most of my fellow colleagues are still around as there's much to be done for a pitch the shark would want to own it good, thus the shark's still swimming around. Still, I've got a Birthday celebration to attend to.

Got home by 7.25pm, saw down had my bee-hoon noodles and KFC chicken, ate 3 tighs at one go, fattening! My 2nd bro-in-law was eating together with me and he's not feeling too good. Catch a cold i reckon, and still, I don see him getting much rest at all, don't ask me why, I don't like to dig into other family's affair, so much of siblings you might say. Let's just leave it as it is.

Finally it's cake cutting time. Happy moments and all, especially with Isaac sister Hannah, also trying to catch some attention with the delightful superman chocolate cake which Isaac insist on having. It is afterall his birthday, I would give him too if he so wanted the cake for this very special day. Knowing how naughty children can be at times, and at times, it really gets on my nerves of the noise pollution which at times, I'd locked myself up in my room either by surfing the internet or simply reading a magazine or book.

Time and time again, I don't know why both my niece and nephew loves roaming my room. It's so humid and hot and there's piles of stuff lying everywhere and didn't I ever told you guys even at times, I've to ballet myself up to bed. Leaving that alone, this ain't what I'm about to tell you. Being a very very naughty boy, been told the umpteen times of "Don't play with the plastic knife, you will hurt somebody... blah blah blah" For once, he wasn't holding it, till we move our sight to others and he's gone, gone with the knife he goes too. I recall walking back my room after washing up my plate from the chocolate cake and there he was standing in front of my room, lying on the wall behind him, he must have gone into my room i thought. The look on his face tells me he'd done something wrong. I ask him, what did you do this time, and walk into my room. At first I didn't realise or spotted anytime mess up on my bed, of my belongings on my bed or stuff around me, not that I'd know if he did ever moved anything. But the sound somehow caught my attention. My KDK quiet fan seems to rattle non stop and seems like it's sort of dancing vigorously, it's quite a sight actually, I can laugh it out even.

Looking at him still holding on to the plastic knife which was used to cut his cake. I somehow figure he must have tried putting the knife into the spinning fan and the side of the fan which are made of metal were bent! That confirm my rationale of him trying to fiddle with the fan. This is so dangerous I told him, and I didn't even scold of yell at him. I can see that he's about to tear but I didn't raise my voice at all, I just simply told him this is not right, you should not play with knifes and try to insert things into the spinning fan, what if you get hurt with cut yourself and here's nobody looking at you while you're in your mischief. I'd say he is lucky cause apparently, the blade on the fan which spins happen to break into 2 piece of about the size of a 50 cent coin. Imagine if the fan was not seal up with it's grills and he could have broke it, snap and cut him. I can't think beyond that, I am just glad that he's ok thou the fan will never be the same again with its quietness.

Unfortunately, the parents came in while I was sort of lecturing him but not in the harsh way. Knew of what had happened and gave him a good thrashing. I really pity the boy, it's his birthday today! After seeking much attention from the family and everyone here at home celebrating his birthday, he just got to do something to ruin his day. What can I say. I just hope he's sleeping soundly after all the pain he got to go through from his mummy and daddy. My dear dear nephew.

That would account for the Happiness and Sadness part. For me being Melancholy. Well, how should I put it.

I've got this 3rd sister whom we were quite close when we're younger, and suddenly, from nowhere which I don't understand what went wrong till we don't see eye to eye anymore. Then it got worst and fast forward till today, we are getting along fine now. I've just transfer Darl's 32inch TV back home and upon seeing the 29inch FAT TV in the room, she quickly called me and ask if anyone's taken the TV or else, she'd like to have it if it's possible. Actually, inside my heart, I've already gotten the intention to give it to her. I mean she's afterall my sister, thou the unhappiness times were over and all but still, if I somehow can manage to provide and give, why not.

Then my elder bro-in-law and myself helped to carry the damn heavy fat monster TV to her place. This is the 2nd time i've been to her place, the first time was before she moved in, she's gotten the key and the family, US, were kind of wanting to give our support to assist in anything she might need for her new found home from HDB. Then something happen and it's call off, and nobody extend the hand. To me, well, too bad. You have it, you threw it.

But this time round, it really breaks my heart. I do know previously how it look like before any furnitures or anything was moved in but now, knowing the fact she's staying there alone all by herself and her daughter my niece is putting up together at my place staying with my mum and myself. She is all by herself. I don't like her surrounding at all, I don't like her neighbors at all, she got to hang her clothes outside to dry instead she told us, a couple of her pants and even her intimate wear were stolen. I mean, how cruel can this sickening stupid people be. I just don't like the sight I saw.

Came back home, called Darl and my mood wasn't feeling that great at all. Told Darl about it and well... I don't want to talk about it.

Please do not get angry Darl if you're reading this, I know I shouldn't even pen this down for the benefit of letting you realise how I felt at that point of time. I guess I am quite a softee afterall.

* I've actually type quite a bit but I realise I shouldn't make this worst. I've move on.

Last but not least, I LOVE YOU TOO DARL, for the comments I saw you left me from the previous post. Thank you. You are EVERYTHING THAT I LONG TO HAVE, FOR NOW, FOR LIFE, FOR ETERNITY. Thank you.

I LOVE YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home