May 23, 2007

A World of Differences...

Tuesday 22 May 2007.

Came home yesterday didn't have any interesting information to blog about, but it's different today.

Today, I had a dinner appointment with 2 of my course-mates whom I loved dearly. And what did we talk about over our Cartel dinner, the usual bitching about work, theirs & our life, career and of cos other general topic like TV programs and simply put it, anything under the moonlight.

It was quite a breezy night, not very warm which we like it and for the benefit of Cheryl who conveniently chimney away in style. Well, what do you know. Cheryl's attached with a newfound boyfriend, 2 months in love, still quite a baby relationship for now. Apparently, the boyfriend is studying in Monash University in Kuala Lumpur. They only get to meet up twice every month. Hmm... long distance relationship is not my cup of tea, I've tried it, done it, and it's quite costly I'd say. Nonetheless, I wish her all the best, she's really a very sweet girl.

Junie, on the other hand, I just got to take my hats off her. She's been rather blessed with good career opportunities since the days of urine collections in the much coveted scandals corporation for the past year to the current end of the month flying off to Qatar for a 2nd interview of a "part govt" body corporation job. What a story. Good for her, just a 25 year old gal and already earning more than 4K, and if she did landed this Qatar job and contracted for 3 good years, she might walk away with more than 300,000.00 tax free pay job! How do you like that. Let alone having a chauffeur to drive you back and forth work, a flat to put up all by yourself, 45 days of leave, 2 return air tickets back home within a year and I can't recall with the others. Sour grapes? Well, I think so.

Back to me, is this meet up sort of a re-discovering myself of my current situation of work and all and asking myself YET AGAIN, what do I really really want to do with my life with my pathetic pay and job scope. Am I really bottle neck and a relapse of depression kicking in? I certainly hope not.

I just got to toughen myself up with hopefully some better prospect job offerings or maybe, just maybe, is it time for me to start building up my career at all? I am lost, too lost if Darl were to read this, I don't know what Darl will be thinking. I don't like the current feeling am having within myself, it is not a good feeling to own and especially only having the chance to blog and no one to talk to.

Am I a slack or just slag! Hate it. I got to bring it. Put myself together. Work it and I need your support Darl.

Can't think further. Night.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Daniel Lim said...

always thr for u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home