May 29, 2007

我要的幸福...

为 爱情付出
为 活着而忙碌
为 什么而辛苦
我 仔细纪录
用 我的双眼
在 梦想里找路
该 问路的时候
我 不会装酷

我还不清楚 怎样的速度
符合这世界 变化的脚步
生活像等待 创作的黏土
幸福 我要的幸福
渐渐清楚

梦想 理想 幻想 狂想 妄想
我只想坚持每一步 该走的方向
就算一路上 偶而会沮丧
生活是自己 选择的衣裳
幸福 我要的幸福 没有束缚
幸福 我要的幸福 在不远处

***************************

很多時候你會一直問回同樣的問題,那就是愛,一個敏感的字體。
愛到低是個什麼來頭
愛 應該是甜蜜的
愛 應該是給於內心地

當你愛上一個人的時後
無論你在任何時間或地方
你都會時時刻刻想著他

I've been struck with a sudden cold, flu, cough and fever since Saturday morning. Thought it's just a sudden itch on the throat and taking it rather lightly.

Went out to Science Center Omni Max Theatre to watch a Dinosaur Movie with Darl (a really bad narrative one I must comment and so little Dinosaur to see, The BBC series of Walking WIth Dinosaur is the ultimate one to see, not this), right after the show, I thought I was in space walking on air, head spinning mad and giddy and it also aggravate my cough even more. We had lunch at Jurong East and proceed to Orchard to do our little shopping, unfortunately, we couldn't get much stuff other than a few shirts, rather good bargain. Nope, not going to say where I got them.

Saturday night, slept with no ease, coughing non stop. The entire night, am trying to suppress my cough so that I won't wake my Darling up, Darl's sometimes a light sleeper and sometimes can really sleep even when I woke up at 5am to rush to the washroom and throw up and cough and throw up. Well, I am not seeking any attention. Clean up and head back to sleep, my 2 girls were at the washroom door looking at me with the puzzle look on their face, my angel. Crawl up to bed with a bad stomach pain and continue to sleep. Still can't sleep, still coughing, decided to go to the TV room and sleep instead.

Sunday morning. Decided to go see doctor. Doctor suspect this might be Dengue Fever, my temperature was 39 degree celsius. That's quite high and I can't even feel it. Totally no mood what so ever after that, gone back, made myself milo and took medication and went to sleep for a while. And Doctor gave me 2 days Medical Leave to rest at home and will also call me up to check on my fever conditions. So much for falling sick, so much for being a couple, yet...

Rested one day at Darl's place, and left the night, and rest at home on Tuesday. Still monitoring my fever, still a roller-coaster ride, hate it. It's getting late, been running back and forth from living room to bedroom to blog this, Japan had won the Miss Universe 2007, quite pretty I must say, but don't speak english at all? Thou i've already read the news earlier and knew she won. and was that a Gucci dress she's wearing too? Only at 20 years of age and her ambition is to be a professional dancer in broadway, hmm... some ambition it is. By the way, Miss USA trip in her evening gown segment too and she quickly got up, she should have taken her time and conposed herself, pity she got 4th runner-up, I really don't know how they judge.

Not for me to decide on this, am tired, Darl never call me after our sms this afternoon, if you want to know what the sms are about, click on and you'll find out. This is case sensitive, no matter what I am going to say or do or simply anything, it is not going to help in any way. Last check on temperature, 36.93degree celcius. Got to go brush up, take my medication and sleep. Another long day for me tomorrow. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home