May 31, 2007

Houston! We've Got A Problem...

How can I even begin to write this. Modern technology doesn't failed us in communications, but we human fail ourselves in our very own skin? That is why, these blog are made for? To transport the relevant information via reading and not through our human 5 senses: See, Hear, Feel, Smell & Taste. And how about getting yourself a 6th senses of "Sickness Detestability". I don't even want to go there, spare me the agony of tall tales make believe in today's real world.

It is really strange when things happen, and HOW did it even happen and WHERE did it begin to happen, yet nobody knows. How did it happened ending up in such awkward situations where no one bothers to speak up, ask, or simply a lay man term - talk it out. Answer: NEVER! Why is that so, i have no idea.

No question asked. No caring comforting words. (Of course you or everyone must be tough and strong and healthy and in the pinkest of health, you won't fall sick, hurt yourself or well, send me Superman if you see him. Make me Superman 2, which meant I've to throw marriage for life, maybe being Super is kind of something - I don't know) Oh, but of course, even if you're down with virus and all, and having to take medication doesn't make you any difference from being a baby and the need to comfort you, pamper you etc etc etc. We are adults afterall right. Thus, you better take care of yourself, cause nobody, no one can take care better than you are. Unless, you're in such hiddeous pain you can't walk to seek assistance, you jolly well crawl honey! Guys will be easier, those been to army, you know what leopard crawl is, work it. For girls, don't even get me started.

Fiddling my mind wondering what else I can write about... How about the topic "LOVE".

Love is magical
Love is blind
Love is ...
Love is ...
Love is ...

I think I'm running out of vocab, moving on...

Ok i got it. How about "ANGER".

What makes you angry. Let's see...

You saw an Louis Vuitton tote bag costing $3800 and you can't buy it?
You saw every other friend of yours owning an iPod and you don't have one?

Come on, you can't be serious! Shallow Hal. Get a life! Will ya. And if you want something, you've got to earn it, work it, achieve it, aim high for it, cos you're worth it - so L'oreal! Come on, tossed that hair. Big smile, big smile. Camera - CUT!

Or worst case scenario:
You are stuck in a train with a cabin filled with ugly behaviour people and yet gotten no where to save yourself but having to tolerate their stench? By the way, you do, and you may tell them, that depends if you do love them or not. Then when you tell them, do you know what you'll end up with? Want to make a guess? Either you'd be given an earlier birthday "bash" royally or they'd be expressing their most gratitude word to you, oh, make it words - FUCK OFF.

Now tell me, you do want to love them, and tell them, so they can better themselves and improve on their very own, of course the sole discretion still very much lies back to these people. But if you'd been showered with the magic words, and that you're still loving them so so so so so so dearly, how would you feel? Shocking ain't that. Still, you pick up your little broken pieces of heart, jig-saw them back with UHU glue and gentle place them back where they belong. It has become a fragile heart.

I think I'm a love doctor. Let me see. I think so. I can be strong. I can also be weak i think. Nevermind the "think" for now!

I mean there are many times when people will come to me for a listening ear and pour their heart and soul and grievance to me of their life, I listen and I give back. Hopefully they are good. Of which to my best acknowledgement and these are all personal advices.

Ever wonder what if a psychiatrist faces problems? When they are felling low and down, who helped them? Who console them and advice them and give them the best advice when they were supposedly the one giving others? Can we even take their word for it? I can only guess THEY themselves, because I helped myself. I am too a love doctor. Take it or leave it.

Ok Ok. Before i pen off and take my SICK medication and hit the sack.

ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A 完美的一天... enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home