June 12, 2007

Congratulations Weng Leong & Aarin

Wow.

I've been M.I.A-ing for some time yet again. Then again, who's been reading my blog? I don't suppose many actually comes in to read it, it ain't that much a style to read up for right, and let alone reading my always endless write up on my life, my love, my 2 girls, my work, my style updates actually.

So what do you guys want? You better start telling me, alrighty.

Alright. Last Saturday on the 9th of June. I went to visit my colleague at Hougang with Darl and visit her 2 husky too. Here's a shot to show you guys. How adorable we all looked, too bad without the presence of our 2 gorgeous Paris & Vienna.


Having said that, I don't think we'd be able to manage all 4 to take a picture together. It was fun seeing this 2 girls playing as well. After that we went to AMK MellBen Seafood if I didn't get the name wrong to have that renown famous chilly, pepper or butter crap from serangoon to celebrate my colleague birthday. She treat us to a sumptous meal, unfortunately, my digital camera batt went flat after snapping pictures and pictures of Weng Leong and Aarin solemnisation at old paliarment house.

And here is the couple, Happy Fun Loving Cute Couple, can you see this Weng Leong, sticking out his tongue when I snap this picture. I bet he'll use his tongue to the max that very night, ops, sorry Aarin, I know he won't let you off, haha... Do enjoy la! hehe...


Congratulations on your SOLEMNISATION and may you Weng Leong and Aarin to have a fairy tale love story for LIFE. Together Forever.

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home