April 22, 2008

Tired...

It's been some time again since I last blog. So much have happened these few weeks yet again. Where do I even begin.

A house is bought, the house is sold.

Then, for me, I am the kind of guy who doesn't like confrontation, quarrels, arguements, disagreements etc... anything that dealt with having to hurt one's feeling, that's never my agenda. I like to talk things out, to resolve matters and to clear the air, that would ease our life and make it simpler. Life itself is hard enough, having to work till the late hours (how about me just got back from work and reach home at 11.55pm) and yet thinking, tomorrow is going to be yet another long dreadful day. I think i need to get sick leave. I AM SICK IN THE HEAD.

I have so much to say tonight, but i think i can't hold it any longer, my eyes are way too tired to continue. I hope, i do hope i have the chance tomorrow to blog more and to express my feelings here. But is this the right channel for me to express afterall?

I doubt it.

What's done cannot be undone, or can it? I wondered.

I need to be loved, not to be hurted. Been hurt too many times, i need to rest, i need a guidance, i need the strength to tell me what is going on and what is my next step.

I need the light.

Night.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger lierliar said...

Sure to be better days ahead of you! Every cloud has a silver lining!! :) *pats pats your head*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home