November 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Darl and Paris

Wow. It's been many many weeks since i last blog, what can I say now, no excuses actually, but there's really nothing much I can say but endless work been haunting me with deadlines and all to meet. WIll someone please help me and not having difficult people to work in, being office and out of office.

Of cause, it's not what brings me back today, it's of cos my Darling D's Birthday. Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL, turning ... (sorry folks, only meant for us to know, if you do know, good for you, if you don't, tough luck) oh, and of cos our precious PARIS turning 2 on the 2nd of November too.

Sorry, no pics for now really, but those can see both me and Darl at my Darl's blog as Darl's been busy blogging all the time when Darl's gotten the time that is. Also, Darl's newfound hobbies is picking up great skills playing with our newly bought SONY H3 Camera. I wanted to buy this for Darl's birthday gift but being thrown out, then I gave Darl "red packet", yet also being thrown back. Sigh... Then came the evening, bought a cake and wanted to have a mini small celebration with just the four of us, and made Darl angry with my doings. Its ok, i've moved on. Nevermind.

So, i think I'm still going to get both Paris and Darl a birthday gift la, maybe the GUCCI bag if it's ever going on sale then will get it, but who knows, we might have moved on already. For the better luxuries.

Oh, not forgetting, we're getting stuff via internet purchase, will try one from VPost and there after if all is good, we might purchase more stuff from the states, so interesting. Will feedback and let you guys know more when our purchase comes in.

Then on this very day, back to work, how boring can it be, or should I rephrase it, how INTERESTING can it be. Endless deadlines once again traumatise me enough till the end of day with a bigger bomb telling me that it had accidentally deleted the work folder for all the jobs created and done. I don't know if to laugh or to cry, but just really sadden with all the effort done, it's all gone down the drain, how sad.

I don't think I can think any further, am really tired. Wanted so much to be hold, by my Darling while me cuddling up with Paris and Vienna.

Am having a terrible headache, gona take 2 painkillers and hit the sack.

Before i forgot, so sorry XX xx Xiao Xiao, for not being to message you on your birthday, such lame excuses, please forgive me, DUI BU QI. Will compensate you for sure, hehe.

Oh, back home now, received XX name card, in postcard form, I guess must be XX friend who's back in SG and helping her post it to me, cos i recognise the signature writting and was wondering, huh! XX back in SG, I don't think so. It sort of lighten and brighten me up a little, but now, I think I am going to my dreamland soon.

Till later folks, pardon my late blogging lately, I wll try my very best to blog as often as I can.

Love you all.

Love Darl,

Love Paris,

Love Vienna.

XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home